Friday, May 25, 2007

Quirky Musings

I've been having this sudden urge to write... about what I don't really know, but obviously there is something within me that is trying so hard to get out, so here we begin... let's see where it takes us?!

I've been contemplating on a lot of things lately, nothing in specific just thinking in my wondering sort of way with no beginning and definitely no end. It's funny how a person's mind can do that, it's like our brain is a little universe and we are God. I've always wondered how God could be everywhere at the same time. and viola-- it hit me, here I am thinking of a billion things at once yet it was all done in one tiny microscopical spot, in my puny brain. God and the universe are like my thoughts-- endless, with no beginning and no end. But unlike my insignificant brain with it's insufficient power God is in control, has purpose and meaning.
Yes I agree, it's a weird analogy, but it makes perfect sense to me.
Now the mind sure is powerful, if I could only order my mind to accomplish mundane tasks in the speed in which I think them up. Ahhh, now that would definitely make life easier.. and give me ample time for my 'profound' musings. I guess God knew better then allow me to do that or maybe He'll enlighten me with the knowledge on the mechanisms of the brain and thus bestow upon me the gift of accomplishing different tasks all at the same time using solely the power of the mind/brain. Who knows time will tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this post. It makes sense to me, heh. Good job keeping your blog updated :P