Friday, September 01, 2006

And life goes on..

It's funny how the more you have to say the least you want too. At least that's the way it goes for me. I've neglected my blog site for awhile now, not for lack of things to say. It' s just a lack of words to describe what needs to be said.
So another year has passed me by, I'm a year older, but the wisdom hasn't kicked in yet.. although counting the white hairs on my head, I should be one of the wisest 27 year olds around.
This has been one of the most amazing years I've had, it's funny how so much can happen in a short span of time. Life has tossed us back and forth, hurtled us around, scared the daylights out of us and gently placed us back on our feet. Even though my head is still spinning from all the shaking and tossing about, it's nice to know that there is some peace at the end.

This is were I want to be before my 28th year:

Home sweet Home




No comments: